Part A: Mounting the Operating System
- Download and Extract image file
- Flash the img file to your MicroSD Card
- Delicately install the Flashed MicroSD Card into the Pi board and plug a Micro USB cable into USB slot on the Pi (left slot) on Raspberry Pi.
4. On PC, install Bonjour by installing Quicktime or iTunes
6. Using the joy stick and #6 button, choose a password on the Hardware Wallet and write down seed words. Click “down” to see see the second ‘button row’.
Please Note: The “Enter” button (“!”) and the “backspace” button (“<”) are in the second row of buttons.